Friday, August 21, 2009

New In Town!

After 10 hours of driving through beautiful countryside, I finally arrived in my new home: Nashville. I got to drive into the city just as the sun was setting, lighting up everything its golden rays could touch with dazzling red light. I unloaded the tahoe pretty quickly, and I even met a neighbor who helped me with my desk. I'm at a coffee shop now, trying to organize my life a little before orientation begins on monday. Here are a few pics of the apt so far...


AHH! Sarah, I promise it wont look like this when you get here!

David helped me move in some of his furniture from Atlanta a few weeks ago. Thanks brother!This is my bedroom getting organized after lots of work.
posed pic.

4 comments:

kcolquitt said...

my what a cute little desk and chair...oh and a cute girl to go with it

Blake Elizabeth said...

soooo cute and fun! i hope there's a corner of some room for me to crash in sometime! :)

Beth said...

Becca I LOVE your cute apartment (and you, of course!)!!!

kcolquitt said...

more pics booo!