Saturday, February 24, 2007

Winter Fun







Dear Readers,
Much has gone on since the last time I posted, but due to the increase of pre-spring break homework, I do not have time to write all about it, and everyone just likes looking at the pictures anyway. I must introduce to you the newest addition to the blogosphere, my own roomate Elizabeth!! You can see her beautiful blog here http://lilibette.blogspot.com/ to see what is going on in her life and a little bit of mine.

(oops, i couldn't figure out how to make those pictures right-side-up)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i just love you, becca boo! cute pix and i can't wait for next week in FLORIDA!!!

Unknown said...

I love you Becca, and I can't wait to go to Caffe Tosi with you again sometime. I don't know if I'll EVER make it to wheaton at this rate. I made a lot of commitments here to keep me busy until Aaron comes back. Oops, big mistake :) Anyway... when is your spring break? I love you. You are cute.

kcolquitt said...

I love andrea's shirt!! it looks so awesome!! i love talking to you on the phone. jaxon misses you!!

kcolquitt said...

thanks boo!