Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Home Sweet Home


So my first semester at wheaton is over and done with. It was great. God gave me a great pair of roomates, wonderful friends, and lots of new experiences. Its also great to have finals behind me. I am not such a big fan of cumulative test. I have now been home for five days. I do miss my wheaton friends a great deal, but it is good to be around the coopsters and sawyer folk again. It is also nice to drive downtown and see Lake Michigan. The first night I was home Dad and I went down to see the sunset. The beach looks so cold and lonely now compared the bright and busy summertime. It is still beautiful in am more wild way.
Britta is happy to have me home again. She keeps whining at my door early in the morning to get me out of bed to play with her. Yesterday I built a fire in the fireplace and Britta just loved it. We both fell asleep in front of the fire for awhile. All in all, its good to be home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love having you home again with all the activities that come with that - having youth again in the house is reinvigorating. Welcome home.

Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Becca, I love you! I can't wait to come visit again and hang out with you. I had so much fun hanging out w/ you and everyone when I came in November. I'm really glad you're enjoying Wheaton, even if you're sorely missed here at Taylor. Love you, Sarah Edmondson