Monday, December 04, 2006

Life Is A Highway


So its been a while... life has been pretty busy. I still haven't quite mastered the whole balance issue, I wonder if anyone has. I cannot belive how fast this first semester has flown by. There are many things I never got around to doing, like visiting Taylor before the semester ended, and finishing my quilt. But I have done many more unexpected things that have been so wonderful. I went to boston, to honey rock, to ohio, indiana, and iowa; I climbed walls, rode on a hot air balloon, and ran around Chicago. My favorite thing about wheaton is joining Crew and enjoying that great group of people. i love it.



God has truly blessed me. I only wish i didn't have to leave everybody at Taylor. Next week is exams week- please pray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're proud of you Boo. You can do it!

R,K&J