Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. -- Jewish Saying


I have been blessed by a great many treasures in the forms of wonderful friendships, but now I want to post about one faithful friend of mine, Sarah. She has blessed me and encouraged me in countless ways, and we have been the closest of friends since art class in 7th grade. I can remember the first time we really connected. Her parents were over at my house for something, and Sarah and I went up to my room and sat on my bed, and began talking about how great God is. After that night, we were steadfast friends. We complained to each other about how we couldn't find long enough pants, played sports with each other (the twin towers), helped each other through rough waters, and sailed over smooth ones. We can be serious and yet hysterical with each other. After abandoning her at GCS, I rejoiced over our acceptance to Taylor U. We had a great year there. I can't belive how much happend there. I think she knows me better than I know myself most of the time.
Sarah, Thanks for your call today. I miss you.

1 comment:

kcolquitt said...

aww sweet sarah. i love her too! here's an idea- kidnap her!