Monday, September 25, 2006

Alright Alright....

College is really busy, thats why I don't update very much. But I will try to do it more often. First off, i want to say that iSight is a wonderful thing for my family to have. Second of all, I am so very grateful for my fan club. Last saturday was our first regatta in cincinnatti ohio. My boat, novice B, was scheduled to race at 2:15. it had been raining off and on all day long, and as soon as we got to the starting point heaven let loose everything in the rain storerooms. It poured and poured. Well, that didn't stop us, we raced anyway and actually passed another boat that started before us. We rowed really well until the lightning showed up, then we had to stop the race and go in. Our captains decided we should just pack up the boats and go home, so after about 1 hour of packing up and goofing around in the lake, our captains decided that the girls should race again now that the storm let up. So in a hurried rush we took our boats off the trailer, rigged them up, and raced. It was rough, but in the end a great experience. I was the only person on our team who had both sets of grandparents, a mom and an adopted aunt steph.
now i have to do homework again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO not a fan of college right now! gosh!

anyway,

I love you.

kcolquitt said...

yay! i love my little olympian baby sister!! ever since you crawled out of your crib when you were a baby, I've expected great athletic feats from you. way to go. you rock my world. i love you!

Anonymous said...

Blast from the past. If you don't know "Peregrine", or Canary, or any of those other nicknames I used to go by, then I've reached the wrong person, and feel free to delete this. However, if you used to go by the handle "Dingo", and have a brother who was in a movie, then yeah, I've found the right girl.

If so, *HUGS*. I lost my job, had to move in with parents, and am now working a crappy job Full Time, and going to school Full Time. And have no idea how to e-mail you contact info. :-)

Sounds like things are stressful, but going great for you. Congratulations!
Chris

Boo said...

I am sorry annonymous, i think you've got the wrong girl.

Anonymous said...

Yup, in doing further research, it's a thing of similar names, similar (stressful) college situations. Either way, good luck. :-)