Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday Afternoon

Its sunday afternoon, and I am sitting on our cute couch in our cute room, there are two great windows at my back, and when i turn to look out i can see branches and wet leaves of a maple tree only inches from the screen. I dont feel well, i wish mom could be here to make me some tea and orangejuice, and read to me. I wish dad could be here to bring me popsickles. But i am supposed to be grown up and mature now, so i guess I'll just try to tough it out. My roomates are wonderful, they let me have some of their chewable vitamin c tablets, and leave me get well messages on our doornob, and are bringing me tea and soup from the store. I am blessed.

9 comments:

Karoline said...

Aww, Boo. I'm sorry you don't feel well. Isn't it a bummer when you get sick at college and don't have your parents with you? It does force you to grow up though huh?
I hope you feel better. We'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Boodle:

I'm so sad you're feeling so miserable. But many, many thanks to your kind room mates for trying to be substitute mommies and make you feel better.

Will be praying you feel better in the morning.

Love,
MOM

kcolquitt said...

You are always aloud to want your parents to baby you when you're sick. I still do! i'm 26! davie definitley does---
thanks for calling the other night. it was good to hear you and my girls. i'm so glad you can pick up where i left off. i love you!

Anonymous said...

beeca, i know it's bad enough getting sick at home but being away at college is probably 10x worse because of the no parent factor. hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

haha. maybe i should learn to spell your name! i love you BECCA.

Attica Raider said...

aww becs. i hope you feel better soon.

Summer said...

Maybe far Awaaaaaaaaaaaay! Or maybe real nearbyyyyyyyyyyyy, she maybe playin piaaaaaaaaaaaaana he maybe straightnin his tiiiiiiiiiiiie....

Sing that when you get homesick for your mommy and daddy. I know you know it by heart.

Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

bec! thanks for the little xanga comment. i miss you like craaaazy, boo! i really hope we can see each other at least once this semester before i leave the country! ahh!

p.s. i'm praying for your cold. are you feeling better yet?? i hope so!

kcolquitt said...

boo- you gotta up date!