Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just Keep Swimming...


B-quad is almost over... and fall break is just three days away!! Crew is all done, we finished with a jubilant victory over the other 12 boats in our race. It was a bittersweet ending to a great season. I love crew. Now, however, it is time for studying. In the midst of midterms, I can't help but praise God for all the blessings he has put in my life in just a few weeks.

This is my room, there are two smaller bedrooms that branch off the "family room". On the right side is where Elizabeth and I sleep, and on the left is Andrea's room. During the daytime, the sun illuminates the changing leaves of the big tree outside our windows, and colorful sunlight floods in and dances on the walls.

I am so grateful for my family, a constant encouragement to me. I still can't belive that little Jack, who used to be that bump on kendall's tummy, is now a real person who will one day walk and talk and worship God.

I am so proud of David, who works hard all day long. Keep it up big brother, thanks for your calls. I wish i could be down there with you to go fishin' and sip on milkshakes.

And sweet Summer, who never fails to guide and encourage me, thank you. I know this is a hard day for you, but press on, fight the good fight, endure! Or as one little fish says, "Just keep swimming!"
Now I must be off to the books!

5 comments:

Karoline said...

Oh boo...I love your updates but they make me miss you even more terribly. I'm so happy things are working out so well! YAY.
So, when are you coming to visit?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE you! let me know what i can be praying for!

Anonymous said...

Boo your the best little sister in the world. I'm so proud of you. Your blog is awesome, you may even inspire me to get one. Love you so much.

brother

Summer said...

Aw, Boodles!!

kcolquitt said...

a message from jaxon:
ghh,kjnnm

it means- i love you aunt boo!

Anonymous said...

Whats the name of that governor you seem to be bff with?