Thursday, August 31, 2006

What i feel like in the morning, although i dont look that athletic.
this is how i feel the rest of the day.
today was my last running practice- i made it!!!! tomorrow is the big day- the urg test at 6am. pray for me! i am exhausted!!
this is my motto:
Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
i say it while i run to my running partner.
this one is also in my head alot during times of desperation.
Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. 12 Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. 13 "Make level paths for your feet," so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.
AMEN!!

5 comments:

kcolquitt said...

way to go boo!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'll be praying for you, becca! this whole boat rowing thingie sound really cool by the way : )
love, beth

Karoline said...

Oh Boo...I'll be praying that God would give you amazing rest when you sleep at night to strengthen you for the day ahead. Love you

Anonymous said...

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

My prayer for you - that you will be renewed to accomplish the task before you!

Love
MOM

Anonymous said...

Becca, I just wanted to send you a belated thank you for your ever so pleasant and refreshing company while we enjoyed our little holiday on Manitu up in Leeland. It was so good to finally be able to spend some time with you hearing about what's going on in your life and to just abide. So many good memories. Yesterday I visited the cemetery on napier it was so quiet and peaceful yet voices rung in my head. Pictures cycled through my mind and I was reminded of all the good times God has blessed us with. Well, just wanted to send my best and tell you that I will continue to pray for you as you settle into your new for the time to be. You are a true friend to many. God bless and see ya soon.