Wednesday, August 23, 2006

1st Day of School


Today is the first day of school for me at Wheaton College. After an exhausting week of transfer orientation, it feels good to be in a structured environment again. I am taking Spanish, Chemistry, and Anthropology. I already had spanish and chemistry this morning, and both of my teachers are very nice. I think it will be a good year.
Last night while the freshman were practicing their class song, they were suprised by everyone else in the school rushing in on them dressed in anything and everything, yelling and screaming for them. Being a transfer, we all sort of sat and watched the excitement until I got some of them together to join in the yelling. I learned once again that college kids are both crazy and creative.

One great encouragement this week has been noelle. we can joke together, work together, play together, and pray together. God has blessed me with her here.
CPO- 2426

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peach, Taylor is going to be one big empty hole without you. I am going to miss stopping by your room and leaving you little notes. I hope to see your smiling face again soon. I love your smile. I hope this year at Wheaton is amazing and that God blesses your time there.

I love you B. Terhune. Don't ever forget that.

Caitlin

Anonymous said...

Becca, I will surly miss seeing you! I'm so happy that everything seems to be going well for you so far at Wheaton. May God bless you always during your endless adventure! I love you!

Beth