Thursday, September 24, 2009

A little glimpse into my life...






Here are a few pictures of what's been going on lately- except that I dont have any pictures that represent the majority of my time- looking at a book or sitting in class. They wouldn't be as interesting anyway. At the top are some shots of an amazing sunset with two rainbows! Its been raining here for almost 3 weeks, monsoon season! Today we had a break and Sarah and I played some tennis. The next shot is of Sarah and I before we went to a free concert at Belmont University next door. The rest are of our apartment which is finally starting to look and feel like a home.

5 comments:

Nana said...

So glad to see more pics! Now we do need to see the classroom and the some of the campus - when you do have the time. Glad you are settling in so well. Love you.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful dear girl! Praying for you and thinking of you often..I love you!

Beth said...

I love your apartment, Becca! It's SO precious.

Blake Elizabeth said...

so cute! love it! love you!

Anonymous said...

looks fantastic boo! it looks great! nice and homey. i'd like to visit!
-kendall