Thursday, February 28, 2008

February Fun...

This February has brought lots of good things to my life. On the 5th, new precious memeber of the family was born to Kendall and Ricky: Penelope Jane.


On the 15th, I visited Kendall and Ricky in Virginia to meet Penny and spend some quality time with Jaxon. He and I had some good talks about displacement and not being the youngest in the family anymore. He really liked my phone.





On the 23rd I was able to see my big brother David! I went home to be with him and my parents for a short time of family bonding.
And now its the 28th, and I'm working hard to finish my homework before spring break, keeping in mind all the good things God has given to me.
Thank you God.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... you are all over the landscape! What a great daughter, sister, aunt, girlfriend, friend you are! I am so encouraged at how much you bless all those around you!

Love to you, Miss Sherri
ps...cute boyfriend....

Nana said...

Surprise, surprise - I just clicked your blog on a whim - lo, and behold, new entries! Lots of new people in your life :). We look forward to getting to know your chef friend. Love you loads,
MOM

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

um... I LOVE YOU!

kcolquitt said...

Hey boo!

What happened on March 2?

Anonymous said...

I randomly decided to check your blog and BANG! There's an update!!!! What an exciting life you lead, dear Becca!

xoxo Beth

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.