Tuesday, August 07, 2007

In the past two weeks I have traveled across the atlantic ocean and the whole US, finally arriving in New Mexico to be with my sister Summer when she has her first baby, Heidi Anne. The baby was due July 27th, and is now 11 days overdue. We are all anxious to meet her, especially her parents. My Mom, Kendall, and little Jaxon arrived last Sunday, and my Dad gets in today, which makes up most of our family, but we are dreadfully missing our dearest brother David who is obligated to work, and our dear cousin Eric, who is in the Marines faithfully defending our country in Iraq. Please keep him in your prayers.
Here are some pictures of the last two weeks.
The Sandia Mountains during one of the daily monsoon storms.

Summer, Kendall, Jaxon, and Me

Prior to arriving in New Mexico:
Sarah F invited me over for tea and toast before she had to go to work.

My highschool friends and I got together for a fun day at the beach.

Big news- Gary and Steph sold their sailboat and bought an Adirondack Guide Boat, a small rowboat used for hunting and fishing in the northeastern states. Gary, Steph, Dad and I took it out to a small lake at sunrise to try her out. So fun!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca, You've had such an exciting summer! I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you on you trip. What day are you going to school?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are with Summer and the fam.

By the way, my husband proposed to me on a snowy night on Sandia Mountain. (by High Finance Restaurant) It is soo pretty at night.....the city looks like a valley of stars!

Love to all the fam,
Miss Sherri