Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ciao Ciao!

We are now in Florence, Italy, a beautiful city full of american tourists. Ive heard more english spoken here than Italian. But it is a great place.
We leave tonight for Vienna, which will be a nice place so we hear from our friends the Spain girls.
Ive been doing a lot of reading lately, everyone on my team reads all the time, so I was feeling left out. These are my favorites so far- Mere Christianity (C.S. Lewis), Blue Like Jazz (Don Miller) and also by him To Own A Dragon. Very good books. Oh no, i would write more, but my time is up already!!
Love to you all!

2 comments:

Nana said...

So glad to hear from you - it's getting closer to touchdown in the United States. Can't wait to see you!
We've missed you.

Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of all you have done! God bless you as you finish up the work there in Europe!

Love, Miss Sherri