Saturday, April 28, 2007

To see some of my adventures that happened last weekend at our last regatta in kansas, please see my sister Kendall's blog:
She and Jaxon flew to Chicago, then embarked on the long haul with my dear sweet mother all the way to Kansas to surprise me at my regatta!! I was just getting ready for my race at 9 am that morning, when I look over my shoulder and who do i see? Not only my dearest mother, but also my favorite neph and sweet sister Kendall. It was so wonderful, i was able to finish my race early in the day (bronze, 3rd place) and be with my family for the rest of the day. Thank you so much for driving soo long and far for me. I will never forget it.
And thank you elizabeth, dear roomate, for keeping such a big secret and helping out with the suprise. I loved it!

Crew banquet was last night, it was really fun and wonderful, and as soon as I get my hands on some pictures I'll post them right away.

Please pray for me during my finals week... I'm going to need a whole lot of knowledge next week.

Thank the Lord!! Classes are over!!!!! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

SherriMartin said...

We are leaving on the first leg of a long trip for the next several weeks. But, I will be praying for you, sweet Boo! I am really excited about your summer plans.

Love, Miss Sherri